948MF - Outstanding Redevelopment Opportunity
• A total of 27 rooms (17 premium and 10 budget)
• Plus four adjoining houses - number 2,4,6 and 8 Buddens Lane
• Total Site Area: 3,835 sqm
• Zoning B2 Local Centre
• Ideal accommodation location, walk to city centre restaurants and pubs
• An existing Lessee in place until September 2019
• Current Rent: $110,000 pa plus outgoings
Muswellbrook is the recognised hub for accommodation in the resources rich Hunter Valley. This strategic site is a rare offering in that it will allow a future owner the opportunity to plan for the future development (STCA) whilst at the same time earning an income from the existing motel operations.
The demand for accommodation in Muswellbrook is well documented. The property regularly tracks at an occupancy of between 75% to over 90%.
With industry talk for new mines, rebuilding and refurbishing of nearby power stations, and the requirements for ongoing infrastructure maintenance the future for those in the accommodation industry looks very attractive.
The Vendor has interests outside the district and wants the property sold.
NOTE: Owner will sell the 27 room freehold going concern excluding the four adjoining houses for $2,550,000.
Contact Peter McHugh from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 948MF (quote when enquiring)
Property Code: 2771
Motel InformationRestaurant Facilities: -Liquor Licence: -Restaurant: -Lease: -