1569ML - UPPER HUNTER - LEASEHOLD MOTEL! LOW ENTRY PRICE!
- An excellent opportunity for you to get yourself a start in the Motel Industry.
- Ideal opportunity to combine Business with Lifestyle.
- 16 well-presented, refurbished, ground floor units.
- Situated on a large 7,148 sqm block with wide frontage to the New England Highway.
- Strong, consistent turnover with high repeat clientele.
- Recovering strongly from the impact of COVID-19.
- Comfortable two bedroom residence (with an optional third bedroom if needed).
- Plenty of open space and a picturesque outlook.
- The Freehold Owners are offering a new 30 year Lease.
- Don't Miss It! Contact us now for further details.
Murrurundi is a small rural town of about 1,000 people situated 327 km north of Sydney, 44 km north of Scone and 417 metres above sea-level. It is quite beautifully located by the Pages River at the foot of the Liverpool Ranges. Mountains loom impressively overhead, particularly to the east and west.
It is a service and transport centre sustained by quality sheep, beef and horse studs and by both crop and meat production. Sheepdog trials are held in April, followed by the Upper Hunter Horse Festival including the King of The Ranges Stockmen’s Challenge in May. The Bushman's Carnival and the Annual Frontier Festival are held later in the year.
Net Profit: $100,000 expected for 2020/21
Contact David Head from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 1569ML (quote when enquiring)
Property Code: 3693
Motel InformationRestaurant Facilities: -Liquor Licence: -Restaurant: -Lease: -