872CPF - Caravan Park with a Difference and a Big Upside
- Not a traditional caravan park, accommodation targeted to meet the high demand for itinerant workers in the area for most months of the year
- Low workload easily operated by a couple
- Quickly improving trade with the owners back running the business
- Low price freehold set on 2.01 hectares of land
- Space to add to existing cabins/sites (subject to council approval)
- Mixed and affordable accommodation types
- 7 Cabins - some with ensuites, 11 budget single person dongas, 7 self-contained 1 bedroom apartments, 10 king sized vans, 3 share mobile homes, 20 powered sites, 4 drive through sites and plenty of room for campers
- Caters for multi night stays only in park owned accommodation
- There are no permanent residents
- Refurbished shower and toilet blocks, two camp kitchens and two laundries
- New pool fence and ongoing improvements across the park
- Single bedroom, air conditioned, ensuited cabin or self-contained apartment for new owners.
The Caravan Park is not a traditional style at all but much more an itinerant workers camp.
Mundubbera is located in a strong farming area where traditionally citrus fruits were grown. However over the last few years table grapes and now blueberries are grown here in large quantities as well. With this growth of fruit growing activities came the demand for more and more itinerant workers and the need to accommodate them. This park is set up to meet this demand.
Profits are currently of a good order even after poor management had led to lower takings over the last few years. The owners returned at the start of 2018 and income has more than doubled in the four and half months since they returned. With demand increasing and takings on the up there is real upside and potential here to greatly increase the bottom line.
If you're looking for a money making business in a strong rural town, look no further but please don't expect a traditional style caravan park. This business meets the needs of the area.
Net profit $138,945 for 2017/18
Contact Mark Tuck from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 872CPF (quote when enquiring)
Property Code: 2758