903ML - Huge Upside Money Maker Under Management
- 46 guest rooms
- Genuine Sellers
- Currently run remotely by corporate owner under management
- Loyal and long term staff members
- Conference and function areas able to cater for 100+
- High value wedding venue upside
- Real ability to add some value
- Huge repeat trade
- 3 artesian pools enhancing the tourism and corporate visits
- Recently refurbished in a number of areas
Fantastic opportunity to make some solid money and capitalise upon the position and the recent property upgrades. The Motel is close to the CBD and offers 46 guest rooms (varied in size and range from one Queen sized bed through to Family Suites that sleep 5). Rated 3.5 to 4 stars in order to capture maximum clientelein an unrivalled and affluent CBD fringe location the property offers a strong growth opportunity. With a high percentage of return business, the rooms are tastefully decorated, and all have private bathrooms and air-conditioning, with free Foxtel channels.
The Motel features The Artesian Gardens Licensed Restaurant (Tea Garden Restaurant), offering superb dining in picturesque surroundings. Experience the delights of the extensive a-la-carte menu, which has been specially designed to showcase the best of the seasonal produce.
Set on five acres of landscaped grounds, the motel is one of only a very small number of local accommodation providers with direct access to its own natural artesian hot thermal pools. The waters from these hot springs draw people from all over the region to take advantage of the Artesian Spas (three outdoor pools filled with Artesian spa water with different temperatures to cater to guests’ needs), as they are known for their healing and therapeutic properties.
- High occupancy and immediate strong cash flow
- Top restaurant in town
- Airport hosting Qantas Link in close proximity
- 5-minute drive from Golf Club and a 15-minute drive from the Pecan Nut Farm.
- 1 heated indoor Artesian pool, 1 warm outdoor Artesian pool and 1 cold pool
- 1 bedroom + study manager's residence
- 5 hours drive from Brisbane, QLD's capital city
- Genuine sellers, strong initial yield for investors
Contact Tony Johnson from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 903ML (quote when enquiring)
Property Code: 2866
Motel InformationRestaurant Facilities: -Liquor Licence: -Restaurant: -Lease: -