952CPL - Reap your Financial Reward, Leasehold Caravan Park
- Great regional location
- Easy operation for a couple
- This Caravan Park is nestled quietly in Mooroopna Victoria
- It has stood the test of time
- An older style caravan park, but a huge performer
- Located just down the road from the Shepparton
- An ideal first business with plenty potential to grow
- Don't miss this golden opportunity to work in a lifestyle setting
- This park is as busy as you want it to be
- Long 28 year lease with sensible rent
- Take advantage of this opportunity in a working career that will only grow.
Situated just across the causeway from Shepparton, Mooroopna has an identity all of its own. Known as the Fruit Salad City, Mooroopna is nestled amongst orchards familiar to the region. An easy drive from Melbourne this area enjoys a high population demographic and has been identified as a regional growth area in the state of Victoria.
Net profit $242,905 for 2017/18
Contact Reg Partington and Annette Adams from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 952CPL (quote when enquiring)
Location: Mooroopna's population is 7,837 and is located 4km west of Shepparton and is surrounded by orchards, agriculture and horticulture. Located on the Goulburn River it is a town that utilises the river and parklands, attracts visitors and has infrastructure, transport and services that match the community's growth and need.
The Goulburn Murray region is renowned Australia wide for it award winning boutique wineries. Restaurants and wineries draw locals and tourists alike for their excellent regional cuisine and fine wines. Galleries, craft shops and museums are also dotted throughout the region.
There is a diverse range of facilities throughout the Goulburn Murray region. From recreation reserves, which are home to a range of sporting pursuits such as football, soccer and netball, to numerous stadiums, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, water slides, spas, fully equipped gyms and skate parks through to a host of national parks within easy reach for bushwalkers.
Property Code: 2876