2526MF - Amazing New Freehold Opportunity
- Nestled high on the hill overlooking the Sunshine Coast.
- Almost new building where profits are growing monthly.
- 24 units in total - freehold title to 12 units.
- Extra units are under your management.
- World class restaurant and bar facilities.
- Conference room / function room.
- Old 5 bedroom house ripe for renovation.
- 50 car spaces and plenty of storage.
- 1.5 acres of land.
- Magical views to the Coast.
The hinterland of the Sunshine Coast is a tourism hotspot. Quaint villages and crafty shops, winery tours and cheese houses, friendly B&B or hotel style accommodation - this is an area that has something for everyone. Nestled in the vibrant village of Montville is an amazing opportunity for a business savvy person, family or syndicate. The property is only 15 months old and is already running at 62 % occupancy. There are 24 strata titled units onsite - available is 12 units to buy in one line, an on titled office, house ripe for renovation, plenty of storage options and world class restaurant/bar area with views to the coast.
The units are set up in a Management Rights arrangement, so you have total control of your units and the externally owned units. Each unit is finished to a very high standard and are suitable for romantic couples weekends or small family stays.
The current owners are happy to lease back the restaurant/bar and pay 5 years rent up front as a sweetener.
Never before has an opportunity like this presented itself in this area. So, don't hesitate - as those that hesitate lose!
Turnover: $1,875,541 (first 12 months of operation)
Contact Tony Johnson or Gerard Dixon from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2526MF (quote when enquiring)
Property Code: 2660
Motel InformationRestaurant Facilities: -Liquor Licence: -Restaurant: -Lease: -