2193MF - OCCUPANCY, TAKINGS, FUTURE BOOKINGS & ROI ALL ON THE UP
- Sales for the period of 1st July to 30th September 2020 are $115,444, substantial increase on previous year.
- No COVID-19 in this area.
- Occupancy, takings and advances bookings are all up.
- Now the only motel in town.
- Motivated vendors.
- Easily operated by a couple.
- Plenty of opportunity to grow the business with computerisation.
- Popular with travellers and is off the Highway in quiet location.
- 16 units - 10 motel rooms and 6 cabins
- All rooms have undercover parking and there is off road parking for trailers, boats and large vehicles.
- Spacious grounds and gardens with large camp kitchen and barbeque.
- Pet friendly.
Genuine opportunity exists to grow this business as it takes full advantage of being the only motel in the town.
Occupancy, bookings and takings are all headed upwards. Occupancy has increased since the beginning of June (76%) and July is continuing on in the same way. Better still, forward bookings have also increased substantially.
Offering significant potential for a new owner to make the most of the current upswing and by introducing a computerised booking system and Third Party bookings.
If you are seeking the safety, peace and quiet of the country, then the Mitchell Motel could be the opportunity for you!
Net profit $115,401 for 2019/20
Contact MarkTuck from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2193MF (quote when enquiring)
Location: The township of Mitchell is located on the banks of the Maranoa River 87 kms west of Roma on the Warrego Highway. Known as the Gateway to Queensland's Outback Mitchell services the adjoining communities of Amby, Muckadilla and Mungallala.
Mitchell could be described as the commercial centre of the rural shire, the economy relying on chief primary products such as cattle, sheep, cypress pine milling and quarry with a small amount of crop grown in the eastern fringe of the Shire. The town population is 1,100 encompassed in the Shire population of 2,100.
The residents are keen on their sporting activities and sports such as golf, cricket, football, tennis, swimming, bowls, racing, shooting, softball and netball are catered for.
No visit to Mitchell would be complete without a soak in the thermal mineralized waters of the Great Artesian Spa which is relaxing for the body and therapeutic for the soul.
Property Code: 2574
Motel InformationRestaurant Facilities: -Liquor Licence: -Restaurant: -Lease: -