2046ML - Real Value for Money - 53% Return on Asking Price
Money making opportunity with motivated owners that want to move onto the next challenge.
- Reliable business with excellent profile on the main highway.
- Great Starter Motel with Strong Returns.
- 11 good sized ground floor units.
- Walking distance to cafes, shops and supermarket.
- Freshly painted inside and out, new hot water systems, new carpets in rooms and quiet air conditioning units.
- Easily run by a couple or an active single.
- Lovely country style welcoming feel here.
- Spacious two bedroom residence with private backyard (pets allowed).
- Well worth an inspection.
Ideal starter motel providing the perfect opportunity to get into the motel industry or an experienced Motelier looking for an easy to operate business.
In the town’s main business centre, this motel is situated within walking distance of cafes, shops, supermarket, hotel and bowling club. Being in the heart of ‘Downs’ country, Millmerran is a rich agricultural area situated one hour west of Toowoomba, Queensland. This is a boom town driven by industry.
If you are seeking a more relaxed country lifestyle and ready to be your own boss, call Mark now!
Net profit $135,529 for 2018/19
Contact Mark Tuck from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2046ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: Situated in Queensland on the national arterial Gore Highway, a picturesque and scenic 80 km drive south west of Toowoomba (1 hour), 220 km south west of Brisbane (2.5 hours) and 140 km north east of Goondiwindi, Millmerran Shire boasts a diverse range of rural primary production enterprises.
From traditional sheep and cattle grazing through to fish farming, from cotton to broccoli, from intensive piggeries and egg farms to geraldton wax flowers and olives, from organic farming to feedlots, from cereal grains to timber.
Located on the western fringe of the Darling Downs, Millmerran offers a fascinating mix of experiences, sights and characters. You will see the best of Darling Downs living in the rich agricultural area of the Condamine and Macintyre catchments, and experience the spirit of the Western Downs through the town's unique attractions and festivals.
Property Code: 2435
Motel InformationRestaurant Facilities: -Liquor Licence: -Restaurant: -Lease: -