2460ML - THE SUN IS SHINING ON THE MIGHTY MURRAY RIVER
- Dreaming of living in the Sunraysia region?
- Live and work across the road from the Murray river, close to cafes, restaurants and town centre.
- A beautiful property that you would love to call home.
- Ranked top 4 on TripAdvisor and Fabulous 8.8 rating from Booking.com.
- With 11 well-appointed rooms, all ground floor, this is the perfect starter for a couple to get into the motel industry.
- A comfortable 1 bedroom residence is attached to reception.
- Guests can enjoy the barbeque area or go for a dip in the pool.
- An inspection will not disappoint.
- Don’t miss this river side property.
- All serious offers will be considered.
Net profit $99,289 for 2019/20
Contact Andrew Cronin from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2460ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: Mildura is a major regional city of some 60,000 people located near the north-western tip of the state and at the centre of an area known as 'Sunraysia'. The settlement is 560 km north-west of Melbourne and is flanked to the north by the Murray River.
Mildura has a reputation for stylish shopping in a picturesque setting. Mildura's central business district has more than 350 traders, including 300 specialty stores and its regular Sunday market is guaranteed to add a splash of colour to your shopping experience. Within a short distance of Mildura's town centre, Centro Mildura is a large shopping complex that houses major retailers and supermarket chains. Shoppers are spoilt for choice at over 80 specialty stores including Fresh Life, Mildura's only dedicated fresh food precinct, a food court, more than 30 fashion stores, and shops selling accessories, home wares and electrical goods.
Mildura is also a riverside resort, drawing hundreds of thousands of visitors each year. In this regard it is literally an oasis in the desert and its paddle steamers, lush golf course and other attractions are a welcome site after many kilometres of consistently dry brown terrain and wheat fields.
Property Code: 3593
Motel InformationRestaurant Facilities: -Liquor Licence: -Restaurant: -Lease: -