2605ML - LOOKING FOR THE BEST IN TOWN, THEN CHECK THIS ONE OUT
- Motivated Vendor.
- Excellent Income, with great net profit.
- Known as one of the best choices to stay by corporate and families.
- Long 23 year lease remaining.
- Modern brick veneer motel.
- Residence onsite with space and comfort.
- Upgrades completed: new carpet, curtains, premium bedding and 80% of new air conditioners installed.
- Centrally located with hotels and eateries within walking distance.
- Consistent trade and income with high occupancy.
Net Profit: $277,742 for 2019/20
Contact Andrew Cronin from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2605ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: Mildura is a major regional city of some 60,000 people located near the north-western tip of the state and at the centre of an area known as 'Sunraysia'. The settlement is 560 km north-west of Melbourne and is flanked to the north by the Murray River. Mildura is also a riverside resort, drawing hundreds of thousands of visitors each year. In this regard it is literally an oasis in the desert and its paddle steamers, lush golf course and other attractions are a welcome site after many kilometres of consistently dry brown terrain and wheat fields.
Property Code: 3671
Motel InformationRestaurant Facilities: -Liquor Licence: -Restaurant: -Lease: -