1876ML - ONE FOR THE BARGAIN HUNTERS - MASSIVE PRICE DROP
- Our vendors have said "Enough! Time to move on."
- Bristol Hill has proved an excellent business for them over the years.
- But now the property is better served by a younger couple with energy to burn.
- There's an abundance of work in the pipeline for Maryborough and surrounds.
- From solar farms and retirement villages and even a new hospital, the coming years will be exciting.
- There's a life after lockdown. It's not far away.
- 17 beautiful rooms set in manicured gardens. The core of a very good business.
- And for the adventurous, a fully equipped kitchen that could service breakfast and dinner - but only if you want to.
Net profit $104,014 for 2018/19
Contact Reg Partington and Annette Adams from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 1876ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: Situated in the Victorian Heartlands, Maryborough, part of the Central Goldfields, has much to offer visitors including a unique blend of interesting places to see and many things to do. The area has a leisurely pace that appeals to both the short and longer-term visitor. Maryborough is the perfect venue to use as a base to tour the surrounding districts and is located 45 minutes drive from Ballarat or Bendigo and 160 kms North West of Melbourne.
Surrounding areas to Maryborough offer Gold Prospecting, Heritage Trails, Wineries, Fishing, Antique Shops, Bush Walking, Bird Watching, Genealogy, Native Flora and Fauna, Bowls, Tennis, Golf, Swimming and Horse and Bicycle riding. Maryborough gives you quick and easy access to Ballarat, Bendigo, Daylesford, Maldon and the Pyrenees, a myriad of short drives allows you to enjoy a diversity of landscapes and activities.
Property Code: 2469
Motel InformationRestaurant Facilities: -Liquor Licence: -Restaurant: -Lease: -