2608ML - Tasmania is HOT, HOT, HOT!!!
- Good earning B&B leasehold in central Launceston.
- 31 rooms of varying configuration.
- 22 year lease, good rent ratio.
- Onsite meeting room, no ground maintenance, no pool.
- 5 minutes walk to City Park, restaurants, pubs and 10 minutes walk to James Boag Brewery.
- 2 bedroom residence separate from reception.
- Currently run under management.
Tasmania is outperforming the rest of the country with increased tourism numbers during 2019. Here is your chance to capitalise on this burgeoning market and take this business to the next level. Well maintained property with potential for hands on owners to improve the bottom line and secure your future. Located in central Launceston within walking distance to everything you or your guests could require.
Currently run as a Bed and Breakfast motel, the property does have a fully functioning commercial kitchen and meeting room suitable for small to medium groups that is underutilised.
The property is easily run by a single person or a couple with good cleaning staff in place. The rooms are modern, clean and comfortable and the property overall presents to a very comfortable standard.
Reluctant owners have priced correctly to get a quick sale - don't hesitate as you will miss out!
Net Profit $311,796 for 2019 calendar year
Contact Tony Johnson from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2608ML (quote when enquiring)
Property Code: 3359
Motel InformationRestaurant Facilities: -Liquor Licence: -Restaurant: -Lease: -