2091MF - AN OCCUPANCY OVER 61% - AN ADR OF $150 - GONE FISHIN'
- One of the best presented motels in a popular tourist area.
- Yearly sales over $30,000 per room.
- Boasting a beautiful and private family residence at the front of the motel.
- This magnificently presented motel of 12 large rooms, sits in lush gardens, enjoying the quieter more exclusive territory of an ever-popular tourist destination.
- This is an ideal sea change opportunity for those chasing a more peaceful environment, far from the madding crowd while having access to an excellent bottom line.
Contact Reg Partington and Annette Adams from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2091MF (quote when enquiring)
Location: Lakes Entrance is located 319 km from Melbourne and home to 5,500 residents and one of Victoria’s premier tourism destinations. It is beloved for its swimming beaches, waterfront cafes and commercial fishing boats, many of which sell the day’s catch from the jetties. Set on the edge of Ninety Mile Beach where the Gippsland Lakes meet the ocean, Lakes Entrance is a significant commercial precinct and offers a range of lifestyle and recreational services, including health, retail and education.
Property Code: 3265
Motel InformationRestaurant Facilities: -Liquor Licence: -Restaurant: -Lease: -