2552MF - Cheap As Chips, Freehold Motel & Caravan Park
- Listed at a ridiculously low price due to ailing health conditions.
- Located right in the heart of beautiful Killarney, this property offers 7 motel rooms, 1 cabin and 20 van sites. It is complimented by an amenity’s block and camp kitchen all on 6,907m2 of land.
- There is currently a one bedroom owner's residence - opportunity to build another due to land content.
- Good growth potential due to local landmarks and attractions such as Queen Mary Falls, 4x4 driving trackes and mountain bike tracks.
- With ample land and loads of tourist visitors to the area the property is primed for future growth.
- Don't let this one get away for lack of action.
- Call now and secure your own piece of rural Australia.
Net Profit: $88,978 for 2017/18
Contact Tony Johnson from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2552MF (quote when enquiring)
Location: Located 190 km south-west of Brisbane and 33 km east of Warwick, Killarney is only six kms from the New South Wales border. Killarney's rolling foothills, deep secluded valleys and dramatic waterfalls provide picture postcard views that will stir your imagination.
Killarney is an old timber and dairying town and now the centre of a thriving mixed-farming district, producing meat, potatoes, onions, grain and timber to name a few. Killarney has a State p-10 school, a showground and a large retail cooperative. The Killarney Co-operative is Killarney's main street under one roof.
The annual agricultural show, rodeos, various horse-related events and the annual Border Ranges Trail Ride are major events that attract substantial numbers of visitors to the town.
Property Code: 2906
Motel InformationRestaurant Facilities: -Liquor Licence: -Restaurant: -Lease: -