1007CPF Is This The Best Rural Caravan Park in SE Qld?
- Excellently presented park near the border of QLD & NSW
- Less than 2.5 hours from Brisbane
- 5 acres of land with room for further development
- Profits increasing annually with loads of forward bookings
- 7 cabins and 1 x 2 bed cottage with great occupancy
- 39 other sites for vans and camping
- Wonderful camp kitchen with fireplace for guests
- Tidy two bedroom home with wrap around veranda overlooking farmland
- Large shed, plenty of storage and separate office
The park is located in a rural setting on the edge of a friendly country town and only 30kms to a major regional centre (Warwick). Killarney is a popular spot for couples and families from Brisbane or the Gold Coast to get away from the hustle and relax in the good ‘ole Australian countryside. Also popular with grey nomads travelling our vast country, many of whom are referred by past guests whilst on the road.
The park is small enough to be managed by a working couple but large enough to provide a great income and financial security. A total of 47 sites are approved and there is ample space for overflow and further development on the 5 acres of land. With two bores (one suitable for drinking and washing) the park is never short of water.
The current owners have improved the park immeasurably in their tenure, but the time has come that they are looking to retire. They offer this excellent business in pristine condition with all R&M up to date and many, many forward bookings.
If you are after a caravan park and yearn for the country life but don’t want to be too far from the big city then look no further. This park has to be at the top of your list.
Call now and make a private inspection - you won’t regret it!
Net Profit: $240,000 projected for 2018
Contact Tony Johnson from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 1007CPF (quote when enquiring)
Property Code: 2722