369CPL - Leasehold Park with all New Facilities - Strong Trade and Growth
- 102 site park: 51 powered sites + 13 cabins + 20 annuals
- New amenities complex completed 2017
- New camp kitchen, games room, recreation room and indoor/outdoor dining areas completed 2017
- New playground with jumping pillow and playground equipment completed 2017
- Located on the shores of Lake Khancoban - great lake views from most of park
- New 3 bedroom residence with large open living, ensuite and wrap around verandah - completed 2018
- Strong consistent trade through both summer and winter
- 98% income derived from tariffs, chain hire, annuals, etc.
- 77 kms to Thredbo - 27 kms to Cooryong
This park is only starting to reap the benefits of all new infrastructure from 2016 to 2018. New 30 year lease at settlement, rent to commence at $132,000.
Net profit: $162,050 for 2017/18
Contact John Warren from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 369CPL (quote when enquiring)
Location: With snow capped mountains framing lush green countryside, the charming township of Khancoban, in the Tumbarumba Region, lies at the south western edge of Kosciuszko National Park, on the Kosciuszko Alpine Way. It provides an excellent base for enjoying a wide range of nature-based activities. The town has a population of around 280 and retains its distinct Snowy Hydro character. It is the headquarters of the Murray region of the scheme, overseeing the nearby Murray 1 and 2 power stations and Khancoban Pondage.
Property Code: 2912