972CPF - Large Freehold Caravan Park with Investor Opportunity
- Strong, reliable and established income
- Dual road frontage - high exposure - Located on the southern approach to Bundaberg
- Opportunity to increase profits
- Close to major shopping centre
- New 2 bedroom cabins
- Ideal mix of permanents, van sites, budget motel and cabins
- 105 sites, 2 x 2 bed standard cabins, 4 ensuite cabins, 93 caravan sites, 14 budget motel rooms (no ensuite) 3 ensuite motel rooms and 55 residents
- Ongoing upgrades to park
- There is a convenience store / reception area with modern kitchen facilities to provide for park guests that is underutilsed, but fully fitted to enable expansion.
- Additional land available (to be sold separately)
This freehold going concern is now offered for sale after 15 years of current ownership. Located on the southern approach to Bundaberg with dual road frontage, the park has excellent exposure to passing traffic. A good mix of permanent sites, van sites, budget motel style rooms and cabin accommodation have provided solid returns over many years. There is a convenience store with modern kitchen facilities to provide for guests and passers-by. The owner's residence is a comfortable open plan style with three good sized bedrooms.
There is plenty of scope to expand the park as well as additional land that can be purchased separately.
The caravan park is exceptionally well suited to a purchaser looking for an investment income (if operated under management) or an owner/operator. The Park generates a turnover of $934,314, with an amended net profit of $520,317 allowing for the park to be run under management allowing you to do other things whilst deriving an additional income source / or lifestyle opportunity. Detailed financial figures are available upon request but the turnover for the past 6 years: $831,038 to $1,028,922
- Future industry and investment opportunities within the recently announced State Development Area (SDA) which includes a land area of approximately 5,054 hectares and includes the current Port of Bundaberg.
- Emerging industries in high value food production has seen the establishment of nationally and internationally recognised businesses that have become industry leaders through integration of advanced agriculture practices and farming systems, advanced food manufacturing and processing, innovative food product development and packaging and best practice sales and branding systems.
- Ideal, affordable city and regional setting for new business employees and their families to reside.
- Current enabling infrastructure in place.
- Accessible to an existing rail corridor, national highway, port and jet capable airport.
Property Code: 2732