1387MF - Hybrid Motel and Park Freehold Close the Coast
- First Motel/Caravan Park heading north into CBD.
- Tranquil riverside location.
- Great guest reviews.
- Hybrid business offering permanent security, corporate and leisure revenue streams.
- 23 renovated suites of 3.5 AAA rated.
- 36 dwelling and camp sites with neat functional amenities.
- Circa 30% of total income primarily passive.
- Fully renovated with extensive history of maintenance and capital improvement.
- Manicured gardens and surrounds - neat as a pin.
- A rare high capped return on investment rate of 17% plus near the coast.
- Your option to continue to operate under a management structure for a generous passive income.
Tourism Brokers proudly present an asset with guaranteed income creating the foundation to secure ongoing financial wealth. A unique hybrid offering consisting of a renovated 3.5 AAA star rated 23 motel rooms, fortunately located on the entrance into town. Full renovations recently completed to ensure the upside in this side of the business for the new owner. Plus, the security of 36 site caravan park, 32 with permanent residencies with income primarily passive, thus creating the perfect commercial platform to grow. All set on 1 hectare of riverfront property.
Net Profit $423,147 for 2018/19
Contact James Carrick from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 1387MF (quote when enquiring)
Location: Kempsey is the commercial heart of the Macleay River valley, one of the high-quality food producing regions of Australia. It is a progressive town with a strong sense of community and home to that famous Australian icon, the Akubra hat. It is ideally located almost halfway between Sydney and Brisbane on the main street and the main north south railway line.
A number of Australia's leading industries have chosen to set up factories and businesses in the Macleay Valley and are enjoying the benefits of life in this progressive community. Akubra, Nestlé Australia Ltd, Boral Bricks, CSR Humes Pipes, Australian Solar Timbers and Australian Pyrotechnics are just some of the businesses that call Kempsey Shire home.
The industry giants of the past still play an important role in the local economy today including timber, beef and dairy cattle, maize, potatoes, fishing, prawning and the much-loved Macleay River oyster. New and exciting industries are emerging such as crayfish, deer, ostrich and emu farming. The horticulture industry is blooming and tropical fruit and vegetables flourish in the subtropical climate of the Kempsey Shire. The tourist industry is growing as more and more people discover this beautiful valley.
Property Code: 3192
Motel InformationRestaurant Facilities: -Liquor Licence: -Restaurant: -Lease: -