721ML - 30 YEAR RIVERFRONT LEASEHOLD WITH UPSIDE
- 30 year lease awaits incoming purchaser.
- Situated in Kempsey approximately halfway betwteen Sydney and Brisbane in readiness for unrivalled domestic travel.
- Situated in Kempsey approximately halfway between Sydney and Brisbane.
- Set on just under 3 acres of riverfront land.
- 25 well-appointed rooms with a variety of configurations.
- Ideal for the tired traveller, business trips or the family holiday.
- Swimming pool, barbeque area and picturesque riverside views.
- Beautiful home style residence with three bedrooms and two large living areas.
- Currenlty primarily operated by sole owner.
- Ample revenue avenues to untap.
The property is set on just under 3 acres of elevated riverfront land well back from the main street, making it a perfect place to stay for a good night's sleep with absolute quietness!
The motel boasts 25 well-appointed rooms with a variety of configurations suitable for the tired traveller, business trips or the family holiday.
Centrally located, guests can relax by the swimming pool and make use of the barbeque and undercover area whilst enjoying the beautiful lawns, gardens and picturesque riverside views.
Turnover: $528,466 for 2018/19: $453,485 for 9 months (July 2019 to March 2020 - pre COVID-19)
Contact James Carrick from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 721ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: Kempsey is the commercial heart of the Macleay River valley, a progressive town with a strong sense of community and home to that famous Australian icon, the Akubra hat. It is ideally located almost halfway between Sydney and Brisbane and the main north south railway line.
A number of Australia's leading industries have chosen to set up factories and businesses in the Macleay Valley and are enjoying the benefits of life in this progressive community. Akubra, Nestle Australia Ltd, Boral Bricks, CSR Humes Pipes, Australian Solar Timbers and Australian Pyrotechnics are just some of the businesses that call Kempsey Shire home.
The industry giants of the past still play an important role in the local economy today including timber, beef and dairy cattle, maize, potatoes, fishing, prawning and the much loved Macleay River oyster. New and exciting industries are emerging such as crayfish, deer, ostrich and emu farming. The horticulture industry is blooming and tropical fruit and vegetables flourish in the subtropical climate of the Kempsey Shire. The tourist industry is growing as more and more people discover this beautiful valley.
Property Code: 2447
Motel InformationRestaurant Facilities: -Liquor Licence: -Restaurant: -Lease: -