Junee Hotel, NSW - 1P0028
EXCLUSIVE TO MHB
MHB are proud to offer for sale the Freehold Going Concern of the Junee Hotel.
The Junee Hotel is a charming and historic country Hotel situated in the Riverina township of Junee, NSW.
A large and historic 2 storey Hotel originally built in 1878, the Junee Hotel has many features to offer including a stunning verandah that runs the length of the 2nd floor of the Hotel, a public bar, lounge, pool room, commercial kitchen, bistro, dining room, function room, spacious beer garden and large garden area.
As an added bonus there are 22 Hotel rooms with a range of accommodation options and an upstairs 2 bedroom residence.
The Junee Hotel is well known in the district for its country hospitality and enjoys rewarding returns with strong patronage from locals and year round passing tourists.
* Strong performing Riverina Hotel with turnover in excess of $795,000 in
* Fantastic upstairs verandah with seating for up to 64 patrons
* Lounge with seating for up to 30 with beer garden access
* Strong and continued growth in turnover across food, beverage and
* Beer garden with its own Cabana bar and easy kitchen access
* Large garden area at the rear of the Hotel, adjacent to the beer garden, is
perfect for a Marquee with seating for 250
* Potential for footpath trading (STCA)
* Multiple income streams
* Set on 2,275 m2 of land
This is an outstanding opportunity to build on an existing and well established business and offers incredible value for a Freehold property.
Inspect with total confidence today!
Contact Ian McDonald at MHB for more information on this terrific freehold property.