1559ML - Renovated Leasehold at 36% ROI
- Recently renovated motel with 24 rooms.
- New 30 year lease gives great security for a new operator.
- Realistic 42% rent ratio on freehold profit.
- Large residence with 3 bedrooms and multiple outdoor areas.
- Separate furnished granny flat and large two bay shed on private grounds.
- Salt water pool and barbeque area for guests.
- This motel is the first as you enter town from the East.
- Inverell is a thriving country town with major infrastructure works underway.
Having undergone a total transformation under the care of the current owners, this motel is ideal for a first-time motelier as all the hard work is done. In addition to the completed renovations there are a band of loyal guests who return time after time.
The majority of the rooms are ground floor and all have easy parking and access. There is also ample space onsite for larger vehicles, trucks, coaches, etc.
In addition to the motel you have a three bedroom residence with the living area downstairs for ease of motel operation. There are two areas for entertaining family and friends for the owner and a large private yard with two bay shed.
FREE BONUS - fully renovated self-contained and furnished granny flat that could cater for an extended family or be added to your rentable rooms. With open plan kitchen/dining area leading to a small deck, a separate lounge and ensuited bedroom this is often sort but rarely found.
This is an outstanding buy and it would suit a couple or family operation. Call now as the last one of this quality sold very quickly.
Net Profit $161,807 for 2017/18
Contact Tony Johnson from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 1559ML (quote when enquiring)
Property Code: 3109
Motel InformationRestaurant Facilities: -Liquor Licence: -Restaurant: -Lease: -