2631MF - FREEHOLD STYLED EUROPEAN CHARM CHATEAU MOTEL, RIGHT HERE IN INNISFAIL
Your very own European inspired Paradise here in Innisfail, Far North Queensland, earning $3,500 per week, for a semi-retired couple.
- 15 room recently refurbished motel.
- Good reliable money-making opportunity as an initial starter opportunity or a transition to retirement, earning around $3,500 per week.
- Easily managed by one person, very easy life for two.
- Centre of town location easy park and short walk to restaurants / hotels and a number of other conveniences and attractions.
- High quality Self Rated 3.5 star property.
- A good mix of corporate and local clients as well as passing trade with plenty of opportunity for growth.
The motel has been ongoingly repainted and refurbished. It is a high quality 3.5 star property with a good mix of corporate and local clients as well as passing trade with plenty of opportunity for growth.
This is a very easy to operate business and would suit a single operator or couple looking to enjoy a great lifestyle.
- Great reviews on Trip Advisor 4/5 and Booking.com 8.3 and a strong established return business.
- Owner’s residence is in the order of 90m2 and is a light-filled two bedroom residence.
- The residence offers a large open plan living and dining area, two bedrooms with their own ensuites.
- Well worth the inspection and a solid opportunity
- The motel kitchen is equipped with overhead fans and lino floors.
- Outside the property features nice landscaped gardens, shed/workshop and a single carport.
Earning a Net Income of $181,907 in 2019/20, and with little COVID effect, this Motel is Priced to Sell at $1,050,000, reflecting a Return on Investment for a Coastal Seaside Motel of around 17.25%.
Contact Antonio Curulli from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2631MF (quote when enquiring)
Property Code: 3571
Motel InformationRestaurant Facilities: -Liquor Licence: -Restaurant: -Lease: -