2112MF - Country Lifestyle in Easily Managed Freehold Motel
- Great first-time motel suitable for a couple wanting a relaxed country lifestyle.
- Main Highway exposure and increasing profits.
- Easily managed by a couple with or without casual cleaner.
- 13 well-appointed ground floor rooms.
- Opportunity to improve bottom line with online booking agents.
- Low maintenance grounds, barbeque area and pool.
- Reception located at the front of the property.
- Two bedroom first floor residence in a quiet position at the rear of the property.
- Good storage and garaged parking for the owner.
Good quality 3.5 star Freehold motel at Inglewood only 150kms SW of Toowoomba. Located on the on the Cunningham Highway gives you maximum exposure to passing traffic and truck drivers.
Occupancies in the area are on the increase due to capital works projects such as the Inland Rail project. Growth opportunity for a pro-active couple by computerising the office and dealing with online booking agencies.
This motel is easily run by a couple who wish to minimise their living expenses and be their own boss.
Call now to secure your new home-based business.
Turnover: $262,588 for 2018/19
Contact Tony Johnson from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2112MF (quote when enquiring)
Location: Midway between Goondiwindi and Warwick on the Cunningham Highway and 210 km south-west of Brisbane you’ll find Inglewood, sitting peacefully on the banks of the serene Macintyre Brook. This friendly country town is blessed with fertile agricultural lands.
More than 11,000 people live in the town and district with all the services, facilities and amenities anyone could wish for being available. Goondiwindi region boasts an abundance of health and fitness facilities, thriving schools, impressive venues, fantastic events and beautifully manicured parks and gardens.
Goondiwindi region offers many beautiful and interesting attractions to both tourists and locals, and numerous must do calendar events over the year! The rivers, dams and other waterways are great assets for the region and warrant sticking around for a few days to explore.
Property Code: 3204
Motel InformationRestaurant Facilities: -Liquor Licence: -Restaurant: -Lease: -