674ML - Leasehold Bed & Breakfast Motel
- The Holbrook Town Centre Motor Inn has all that you have been looking for.
- It's a big 20 unit 3.5 star Motel: the highest rated in town.
- The lease will have 21 years left from the day you take over.
- This motel offers a spacious 3 bedroom residence with reception attached.
- The rooms are large and well appointed, and it is located close to the CBD and a short walking distance to restaurants and clubs.
- The Motel has a full commercial kitchen used for breakfast only and a large area that was once used as a restaurant that could be opened again.
- Holbrook is about halfway between Melbourne and Sydney on the Hume Highway corridor, ensuring strong regular patronage.
- It's a Motel that deserves your closest attention.
- Don't Miss This Fantastic Opportunity!
Net profit $142,577 for 2016/17
Contact Peter Gay from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 674ML
Location: The 'simply greater' rural town of Holbrook is situated between Melbourne and Sydney on the Hume Highway. Holbrook is the largest town in Greater Hume Shire and is primarily a service centre for the surrounding region and visiting highway traffic.
Holbrook is the centre of a richly diverse rural economy and produces wool, wheat and other grains, lucerne, fat cattle and sheep. The Holbrook district has some of the best grazing land in the state, with numerous cattle studs and primary producers reputedly being leaders in their field.
Other farming operations include the production of fine wool and meat from both sheep and goats, cropping, pasture seed production, tree nurseries, timber plantations and grape growing.
Events: The National Beeffest Festival is held in May, the Agricultural Show in November and the Ultra Fly-In at Easter time.
Property Code: 2044
Motel InformationRestaurant Facilities: -Liquor Licence: -Restaurant: -Lease: -