2591MF - A HANDY 90 MINUTES FROM MELBOURNE - A PERFECT TREE CHANGE
- The more Melbourne's urban sprawl grows, the more the locals look for those urban escapes.
- This is a classic B&B operating on an average of three days per week, providing its clients both escape and pamper.
- It offers the astute buyer room to grow the business with more open days, and to take the property and all its art deco features the next step up, with the sales to match.
- There’re 19 rooms offering a raft of amenity.
- And then there's a number of hospitality rooms suitable for conferences and seminars - even food extended food services, as well as contracted spa services.
Net Profit: $233,746 for 2018/19 (adjusted to 5-day week from 3)
Contact Reg Partington and Annette Adams from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2591MF (quote when enquiring)
Location: The Shire of Hepburn is the ‘Spa Capital of Australia’. It is renowned for indulgence, relaxation and its spectacular heritage buildings, parks, reserves and native forests. Located in central Victoria and ideally situated within easy access to Melbourne, Ballarat and Bendigo it is a great place to visit, live and work.
Hepburn Shire is home to 15,000 residents and growing. It is also home to a diverse range of businesses, from a strong agriculture base to the large hospitality industry. There is employment in the health and education sectors, manufacturing, through to retail services trading in its heritage streetscapes.
Property Code: 3269
Motel InformationRestaurant Facilities: -Liquor Licence: -Restaurant: -Lease: -