SOLD - Prominent Healesville Freehold Investment Shop - 1P4746
CRE Brokers are pleased to offer for sale by Public Auction the freehold (Land & Building) investment of 258 Maroondah Highway Healesville. Securely leased for 5 years with 5 x 5 year options to tenants trading as Kitchen and Butcher.
This iconic licenced "foodies" and "Homewares" business was established in 2006 and is located next door to the renowned Healesville Hotel in the centre of the thriving Healesville shopping strip in the Yarra Valley.
The shop was established as a butcher shop in the 1920's and was fully refurbished and extended in 2016. The single level building provides a generous retail space, a large preparation kitchen, two tenant owned walk in cool rooms, and an office. The site provides rear access, on site car parking and direct access into the Healesville hotel next door.
• Land 315m2 (approx).
• Building 149m2 (approx).
• An established and unique food business tenant
• New 5 year lease from September 2019 with 5 x5 year options
• Potential to expand the premise
• Commercial 1 zone
• Well designed layout with a quality tenant fit out
• Ideal central, north facing location in thriving Main Street retail strip
Other Features / Notes
A:INVESTMENT, B:HOTEL/BAR, B:OTHER OPPORTUNITY, C:VIC - Melbourne, C:VIC - North East