667MF - A Quality Motel, Halfway Between Sydney and Adelaide
- Located on the Sturt Highway, Hay NSW.
- Near the cross roads of the Cobb Highway and Mid Western Highway.
- 35 ground floor rooms - all rooms including bathrooms have been updated and refurbished.
- A modern, clean and spacious facility.
- 60 seat restaurant/conference centre.
- Fully equipped large commercial kitchen.
- Ample size, 3 bedroom residence.
- A steadily growing financial history.
- An ideal corporate stopover with a regular clientele base.
- A solid performing restaurant with a growing food and beverage trade.
An oasis of modern accommodation half way between Sydney and Adelaide. This spacious property has it all after a long drive. Good food and quality accommodation are the minimum standard when you stay at the Bishops Lodge. With the hard work completed, this business is suited towards a business focussed operator. Take it to the next level or operate the business as is, you will not be disappointed.
This business will not last long. Call for an inspection today.
Net profit $617,014 for 2017/18 (Operator information)
Contact Michael Philpott from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 667MF (quote when enquiring)
Location: A friendly rural community, Hay is situated on the picturesque Murrumbidgee River, about halfway between Sydney and Adelaide and just over 400 kilometres from Melbourne. Hay is a progressive and proactive community with agriculture the main base of the economy but in recent years the community has embraced tourism. This diversification has created a range of employment and business opportunities in the private and government sector.
Hay's geography, climate and environment are conducive to a range of agricultural and pastoral activity. The Hay Shire is well known for its Merino sheep and wool industry as well as producing a diverse range of commercial crops such as rice, corn, cotton and wheat. Irrigated horticultural land produces lettuce, rockmelon, broccoli, grapes and garlic. Hay is centrally located to transport this produce to markets in Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide and Canberra. The potential to value add in the horticultural industry is extensive.
Property Code: 2840
Motel InformationRestaurant Facilities: -Liquor Licence: -Restaurant: -Lease: -