332CPL - New Leasehold Park Offered for the Very First Time
- A fantastic opportunity to enjoy a quality lifestyle in a country atmosphere.
- A new 25 year lease offered at settlement.
- Sensible commencing rental.
- Clean and well maintained caravan park.
- A long established business with stable income.
- A good mix of camping, powered caravan sites and tourist accommodation that give this park a long profitable income.
- A small regional town situated on the Murumbidgee River make this an ideal location to enjoy your combined business and working lifestyle.
- Prominent Highway location with easy access.
- Current operators need to retire.
- Hay is the preferred place to rest after a long drive. Enjoy the country lifestyle..
Net profit $88,360 for 2016/17 (as provided by vendor)
Contact Barry Bolwell from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 332CPL (quote when enquiring)
Location: A friendly rural community, Hay is situated on the picturesque Murrumbidgee River, about halfway between Sydney and Adelaide and just over 400 kilometres from Melbourne. Hay is a progressive and proactive community with agriculture the main base of the economy but in recent years the community has embraced tourism. This diversification has created a range of employment and business opportunities in the private and government sector.
Hay's geography, climate and environment are conducive to a range of agricultural and pastoral activity. The Hay Shire is well known for its Merino sheep and wool industry as well as producing a diverse range of commercial crops such as rice, corn, cotton and wheat. Irrigated horticultural land produces lettuce, rockmelon, broccoli, grapes and garlic. Hay is centrally located to transport this produce to markets in Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide and Canberra. The potential to value add in the horticultural industry is extensive.
Property Code: 2420