2074ML - 35 YEAR LEASE, PRODUCING BIG INCOME
- Our Vendor Wants Out!
- He's prepared to sell cheap to move in a hurry. If you can't keep up, please don't apply.
- It's only ten rooms but each is generating almost $27,000 a year - about the same as a motel in downtown St Kilda.
- Not only are you buying a motel with a brilliant return, there's a big upside in moving fees up.
- So now you're working out it's got a high occupancy.
- If you are good at making sound but quick decisions, stop thinking about it. Call! Call now!
Purchasers are reminded that in Victoria there is no stamp duty on leases, lessors are responsible for their own land tax, and rents can come down at compulsory market reviews.
Net profit $139,251 for 2015/16
Contact Reg Partington and Annette Adams from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2074ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: Hamilton is at the base of the Southern Grampians and is ideally located between Melbourne and Adelaide. It is well serviced by major highways and has a regular daily air service to and from Melbourne. It has a current population of around 9,250 and is only 285 kms from Melbourne.
Hamilton, both the geographic and business hub of the region, has been the centre of a large and wealthy pastoral industry for over one hundred and sixty years and has grown to become a thriving country city. Exhibiting style and quality, with excellent shopping, diverse architecture, an outstanding art gallery and stunning botanic gardens, this gracious city offers a first class visitor experience.
Property Code: 2330
Motel InformationRestaurant Facilities: -Liquor Licence: -Restaurant: -Lease: -