2304ML - LARGE CORPORATE LEASEHOLD MOTEL!
- Built in 2008 it’s a must to inspect!
- Turnover approaching $1.3m
- Quality Motel with a central CBD location
- 30 units that present to an excellent 4 star standard
- Conference and Board Room facilities
- Close to Restaurants and across from a Services and Bowling Club
- Leased out Cafe/Bistro that caters for Guests and Conferencing
- Currently run under Management
- Features a 4 bedroom fully independent Residence
- Contact us now for your inspection.
Gunnedah is the hub of one of Australia's richest agricultural regions - the Liverpool Plains in North West New South Wales - and is located on the Kamilaroi and Oxley Highways. It is a growing community with a population approaching 10,000.
Supported by a resilient economic base, Gunnedah offers its residents a perfect blend of a relaxed quality lifestyle combined with a high standard of community facilities and services. Health and education needs are well catered for via a modern hospital, medical and dental clinics, disability and aged care facilities second to none and a selection of pre, primary and secondary school and tertiary education options.
Gunnedah's retail and commercial sector provides a broadening supply of goods and services capable of supporting a growing population. With three major supermarkets and many nationally branded outlets, Gunnedah is a one-stop-shop not only for the Shire's residents but also many regional shoppers.
Net Profit $404,711 for 2018/19
Contact James Carrick from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2304ML (quote when enquiring)
Property Code: 3198
Motel InformationRestaurant Facilities: -Liquor Licence: -Restaurant: -Lease: -