319CPF – Freehold Caravan Park 54 Sites, Great Returns & Future Potential
- Strong consistent sales
- 80% of Trip Advisor reviews "Very Good" to "Excellent"
- 54 sites near level land and paved roads
- 13 refurbished cabins, 7 with ensuites
- Inground pool and shaded outdoor areas
- Excellent amenities block
- Solar electricity
- Residence three bedrooms with two bathrooms and an enclosed secure yard area
Your guests are a mix of tradies working in town, mining and agribusiness contractors and of course the caravanning and camping general public and the grey nomads travelling south to north and north to south.
This Freehold Park is an ideal stop off point, being located a block and a half from the main business district, an easy stroll to the local service club, restaurants and hotels. Just a great location for a busy tourist park.
There is more to offer. A number of large infrastructure projects have been approved and are planned for the immediate area, this will no doubt boost the demand for accommodation.
Now is a great time to make the property yours.
Net profit $260,416 for 2017/18
Contact Peter McHugh from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 319CPF (quote when enquiring)
Property Code: 2864