1551MI - Initial 8.5% ROI Growing Annually
- Investment Opportunity
- A huge 4,143m² block with two street access.
- Flood free and sub-division potential.
- 30 rooms of varying configurations plus two-bedroom apartment.
- Reception with back office and commercial kitchen.
- Initial 20 rooms were built in the early 1970’s and are of hardwood construction.
- The 10 family rooms are of brick and concrete construction and were built in the mid 1980’s.
- Both buildings have terracotta roof tiles.
- Free-standing three-bedroom modular house.
- Outdoor barbeque area and a communal eating / meeting room.
- Inground pool.
- Guest laundry.
Annual Rent: 190,000 plus GST
Contact Tony Johnson from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 1551MI (quote when enquiring)
Location: One of Australia's most beautiful provincial cities, Grafton is renowned for its Jacaranda trees, graceful old buildings, sporting and cultural facilities, and its location on the banks of the Clarence River. As the thriving commercial hub of the Clarence Valley, Grafton has a range of great shopping, award winning restaurants and a smorgasbord of entertainment from the many pubs and clubs. Outdoors, every turn reveals a stunning vista. Manicured gardens glow with seasonal blossoms and, throughout the year, Grafton's stately streets and parks host festivals and community celebrations that attract thousands of visitors.
Property Code: 3049
Motel InformationRestaurant Facilities: -Liquor Licence: -Restaurant: -Lease: -