1906MF - GROWTH POTENTIAL IN GOONDIWINDI
- Have you been looking for something to add capital growth to?
- Do you have maintenance experience?
- Do you have experience in marketing and/or re-branding?
- Are you serious about making money?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then read on…
For Sale by Expressions of Interest - Available as either a Freehold OR as a Leasehold with good terms.
- 32 ground floor rooms of varying configurations.
- Two storey, two bedroom residence with access to front reception.
- Restaurant and bar with commercial kitchen.
- Central pool area with almost new water slide for kids.
- Large, flat block of land in quiet location approximately 1.4km to CBD.
- Closest motel to local racecourse and golf club.
This is an opportunity not to be missed by a couple who can do a makeover and reap the benefits. Due to poor management by a previous tenant and Covid-19, the business is not currently operational. It used to be a bustling motel turning over in excess of $700,000 and with some TLC you could return this property to its former glory.
If you have the will power and expertise to take on the challenge, then contact Tony for further information.
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST Closes 5pm Friday 30th October 2020
Submit all EOI in writing to:
32-34 Lamorna Avenue, BEECROFT NSW 2119
Contact Tony Johnson from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 1906MF (quote when enquiring)
Property Code: 3527
Motel InformationRestaurant Facilities: -Liquor Licence: -Restaurant: -Lease: -