553ML - Genuine Bed and Breakfast Motel
- Well located, highly visible, walking distance to centre of Gilgandra, shops and clubs.
- Brick and tile construction - 18 well-appointed rooms.
- Computerised booking system.
- Wi-fi and Foxtel to all rooms.
- Excellent parking, site area 4,368 sqm with room for trailers, larger vehicles and coaches.
- Comfortable 3 bedroom residence.
- Genuine Bed and Breakfast motel (no restaurant).
- Consistent financial performance, growth in sales of 4.1% over previous year.
On behalf of the Vendors we are delighted to offer this well regarded motel for genuine sale. This business deserves your immediate attention.
Net profit $158,043 for 2016/17
Contact Peter McHugh from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 553ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: Gilgandra is located in the central west of NSW approximately half way between Melbourne and Brisbane, 30 minutes north of the regional centre of Dubbo. Gilgandra has a population of 2,700 people with 4,700 living in the district.
The strength of Gilgandra is the people. The community has services that you would not expect to find in a community of 2,700 people. This is largely due to the great community spirit, pride and participation that make it a great place to live, work and enjoy a relaxed country lifestyle but with the advantage of being close to a major regional centre.
Agriculture is the main industry in Gilgandra, employing over 600 people and includes wheat, barley, oats, rye and sorghum, oil seed crops, Legume crops, small mixed farming including olive groves, native flower production and sheep have been grazed for wool production since 1830 and there are a significant number of cattle.
As well as the traditional, there are a number of unique farming enterprises within the Gilgandra Shire. There is a native eucalypt plantation supplying flowers to the cut flower markets and lavender, emu, buffalo, silver perch and poultry farms operating in the district.
Property Code: 2302