16DS - MASSIVE REDUCTION DUE TO ILL HEALTH 2 ACRE DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY WITH A HOUSE
- Very low asking price dut to ill health.
- 2-acre Development site.
- Subdivision opportunity (with Council approval).
- Potential Caravan/Cabin park or camp site (with Council approval).
- 2 to 3 bedroom house onsite.
- Town water, sewage and electricity to site.
- Potential residential development site.
- Currently self-assessed B&B camping.
- Located in the citrus capital of Queensland area where there is demand for affordable accommodation for workers.
On offer is a 2-acre site in Gayndah offering the potential for redevelopment. The site currently has a two to three bedroom Queenslander style house located at the front of the block, with 114 sqm of living space upstairs.
The house offers the opportunity to live onsite with self-assessed Bed and Breakfast options for six guests per block. The block has town water, sewage and power connected. Development options include multiple residential subdivisions, camp sites, cabin sites or caravan park, all would be subject to Council approval. The current owner has had preliminary drawings of the site with differing subdivision configurations.
There is a large shed and covered lean-to for storage, the underside of the house is unused at present and there is an option to purchase the 1968 Valiant caravan and a 2002 Ford Courier Ute.
Gayndah is situated on the Burnett River in the North Burnett Region of Queensland. The area is known as the Citrus capital of Queensland. Over the last few years table grapes and blueberries have been planted extensively along with citrus fruits and the active picking season now runs for 10 months a year. This in turn brings many seasonal workers to the area and the need for accommodation is growing.
Also available is a Gayndah High Street shop, currently tenanted with a two year lease, (rent is $10,000 per annum) available for $115,000. Make an offer for both.
Contact Michael Philpott from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 16DS (quote when enquiring)
Property Code: 3709