2485ML - The Best Location in the Best Tourist Town
- A stone's throw from the majestic Murray River.
- Situated in the tourist hub of Echuca near to the Port of Echuca.
- 42 spacious units, ground and first floor entry.
- A licensed restaurant and conference area.
- A four bedroom, spacious residence with magnificent views.
- Variety of accommodation styles.
- 21 years remaining on the current lease.
- Attractive returns, easily managed.
- Genuine reasons for selling.
An opportunity that rarely becomes available with a business that completes the total package. This property will not last long. Call to arrange an inspection today.
Net profit $342,485 for 2017/18 (as provided by vendor)
Contact Barry Bolwell from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2485ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: The Twin Towns of Echuca-Moama is located on the banks of the Mighty Murray River and are the closest point of the Murray to Melbourne - just a 2.5 hour drive.
Murray Shire is located on the NSW/Victorian border at the closest point of the Murray River to Melbourne. This provides an area booming with tourism, industry, development and new residents. The Shire's main township is Moama and together with her Victorian neighbour Echuca, service a population of well over 20,000 people. The Shire's other towns and villages include Mathoura, Bunnaloo, Womboota and Cummeragunja.
For the last 10 years, Murray Shire has consistently been recognised as one of the fastest growing Local Government Areas (LGA) in New South Wales. The growth is not surprising considering many significant recent developments within the Shire. Murray Shire Council has established a reputation as an innovative Local Government authority, which is proactive in attracting new industry and developments.
Property Code: 2900
Motel InformationRestaurant Facilities: -Liquor Licence: -Restaurant: -Lease: -