1752ML - YOUR OPPORTUNITY AWAITS TO SECURE A MOTEL ON THE MURRAY RIVER
- One of Victoria’s’ top tourist destination.
- Live and work near the Murray River, close to cafes, restaurants and town centre.
- A beautiful property that you would love to call home.
- Ranked 4 star on TripAdvisor and Very Good 8.5 rating from Booking.com.
- With 19 well-appointed rooms, all ground floor, this is the perfect starter for a couple to get into the motel industry.
- A comfortable 3 bedroom residence is attached to reception.
- On a 2,457 m2 block, on entry to Echuca from Melbourne.
- Guests can enjoy the barbeque area or go for a dip in the resort style pool and spa.
- An inspection will not disappoint.
- Don’t miss this picturesque property.
- Leasehold Motel.
Net Profit $76,489 for 2019/20
Contact Andrew Cronin from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 1752ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: Murray Shire is located on the NSW/Victorian border at the closest point of the Murray River to Melbourne. This provides an area booming with tourism, industry, development and new residents. The Shire's main township is Moama and together with her Victorian neighbour Echuca, service a population of well over 20,000 people.
Property Code: 3605
Motel InformationRestaurant Facilities: -Liquor Licence: -Restaurant: -Lease: -