Net $228K Permanent Townhouses in Southside Brisbane
Permanent Income $228,000, Asking for $1,626,000 including large 3 beds manager residence at $396,000.
Durack is situated approximately 15 kilometres from the Brisbane CBD and occupies a prime position within South East Queenslands western growth corridor, arguably one of the south-western corridors most accessible suburbs. Brisbane CBD can be reached in just over a half an hour´s drive and Gold Coast´s beautiful beaches can be reached in an hour.
The quiet and sought after complex, is ideally positioned near local high schools, primary schools and is short drive to Richlands train station and numerous major shopping centres.
15 min ride to Sunnybank Hills; 20 min to Garden City Westfield; 25 min to South Bank Parklands
- Well presented complexes
- Big nett income $228,000 annually
- Permanent management rights business
- Very well run business, all procedures documented
- No set office hours and well-presented on title office
- Body Corporate very good and supportive to work with
- Great manager remuneration $133,906 with annual adjustment of CPI
- Complex very popular with renters, since ideal location and good rental
- Spacious manager unit - three bedrooms, two bathrooms, large secure yard, double garage and detached on title office
Simply, Neat and Tidy! Come and take a look we are sure you will be impressed!!! Please book your inspection with NEXT agents.
Complex InformationTotal Units in Complex: 0