Glen Cromie Caravan Park - EOI closing 27/2/2020 - 1P4829
The Baw Baw Shire advises that the lease over the land on which the Glen Cromie Caravan Park is operated will expire on 29 August 2020. It is the intention of the Shire that the site continues to be used as holiday accommodation beyond that date.
From the alpine majesty of the Baw Baw Plateau, down to the lush, green valleys and gourmet country pastures, Baw Baw Shire has a rich natural environment and beautiful landscapes and offers its residents that country lifestyle with beauty and charm, but also all the comforts of the city.
Our region is custom-made for lovers of the great outdoors where you ski, fish, cycle and hike your way around the region.
• Ideally situated 100kms from Melbourne
• Centrally located between Warragul & Drouin.
• Set on 35 acres in a secluded valley
• 60 Powered and 60 unpowered sites.
• Tarago River Frontage
• Great facilities including:
Laundry, baby bathroom, amenities blocks, kiosk
Electric BBQ, large shelters, large open areas and more.
• Well known for its amazing scenery, wildlife, walking tracks and as a day park for the public.
Contact: Phil Mammolito 0438 371 094
Caravan Park Information
Other Features / Notes
A:LEASEHOLD, B:CARAVAN PARK, C:VIC - Gippsland