DENMAN - CLOSE to SYDNEY and NEWCASTLE - PRICE REDUCTION, IMPROVED PROFIT IN COVID YEAR.
The present owners are proud custodians who have meticulously maintained the Denman property. They and their guests enjoy the delights and ambience of the Denman district. Featured in the area are the Wollemi National Park, numerous Horse studs and of course the vineyards of the Upper Hunter valley. A significant number of the motel's clientel are involved with "essential services". The adverse effects of COVID 19 have been at a minimum due to the patronage by these "essential services" guests.
The new financial year has already received a tremendous boost by successfully obtaining a booking of 13 rooms for 80 nights.
* RENT of $108,133 is only 36.1% of total adjusted profit for 2020. Majority of leases are in excess of 45%
* 33% Return on Investment based on 2020 trading and NOT including Covid 19 Government subsidies of $22,288
* Adjusted profit for 2020 is $191,613 after rent. This does NOT include Covid 19 Government subsidies of $22,288
* 25 years remaining on Lease as of December 2020
* 16 Rooms with 3.5 to 4 star ratings.
* 4 Bedroom stand alone residence, lockup garage, pool with covered BBQ area.
* approximately 70% Occupancy. 9.3 Booking.com rating
* Quiet location yet still has Highway exposure.
* Owners do no cleaning.
Motel InformationRestaurant Facilities: -Liquor Licence: -Restaurant: -Lease: -
Hotel InformationRestaurant Facilities: -Liquor Licence: -Restaurant: -Lease: -