DENMAN - CLOSE to SYDNEY and NEWCASTLE - THIS LEASEHOLD DOES TICK ALL THE BOXES
The present owners are proud custodians who have meticulously maintained the Denman property. They and their guests enjoy the delights and ambience of the Denman district. Featured in the area are the Wollemi National Park, numerous Horse studs and of course the vineyards of the Upper Hunter valley. A significant number of the motel's clientel are involved with "essential services". The adverse effects of COVID 19 have been at a minimum due to the patronage by these "essential services" guests.
It would seem that revenue for 2020 will only be slightly down by approximately $10,000. The new financial year has alredy received a tremendous boost by successfully obtaining a booking of 13 rooms for 80 nights.
* RENT of $108,133 is only 35.6% of total adjusted profit for 2019. Majority of leases are in excess of 45%
* 34% Return on Investment based on 2019 trading
* Adjusted profit for 2019 is $195,325 after rent
* 25 years remaining on Lease as of December 2020
* 16 Rooms with 3.5 to 4 star ratings.
* 4 Bedroom stand alone residence, lockup garage, pool with covered BBQ area.
* 70% Occupancy. 9.3 Booking.com rating
* Quiet location yet still has Highway exposure.
* Owners do no cleaning.
Motel InformationRestaurant Facilities: -Liquor Licence: -Restaurant: -Lease: -
Hotel InformationRestaurant Facilities: -Liquor Licence: -Restaurant: -Lease: -