430ML - Walk in and Make Money, Centre Town, Run as a B&B Operation
- Complete accommodation package with a fantastic central location, well maintained rooms and enviable sales.
- All the renovations have been completed; this has a huge upside. Full renovation 4 years ago and the existing owners have upgraded areas since.
- Regular and reliable corporate trade.
- 24 unit 4 star property including 4 x 2 bedroom fully self-contained units.
- Restaurant subleased to a proactive manager / operator that adds value.
- Centre of town position, walk to all services, close to regular source of corporate clients.
- Ability to add 2 additional units into the pool depending upon living requirements.
- 32 years remaining on the lease
- Modern executive office, spacious kitchen and work area adjoining quality 3 bedroom owner’s residence. Two of the bedrooms have separate entry areas and ensuites and could easily be used for additional revenue in the mix when not used by family if it was setup that way.
- Growing tourism market with reliable corporate regulars.
- Substantial carport and garage / work area.
Tourism Brokers are pleased to present to the market the Leasehold interest of one of the best located and presented motels in Deniliquin.
Net Profit $210,502 for 2017/18
Contact Michael Philpott from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 430ML (quote when enquiring)
Location -Deniliquin: At the junction of the Cobb and Riverina Highways, this charming town known locally as Deni is 50 minutes’ drive north of Echuca Moama, 285 kms from Melbourne and 725 kms from Sydney. The nearest major airport is Albury, a little over two hours away.
Deniliquin is known as the ‘Ute Capital of the World’. In 1999 the town conceived and presented the very first Deni Ute Muster and this event has won so many awards including gold at the 2012 Australian Tourism Awards.
Since then Deniliquin has added the Mother's Day Market, Deni Fishing Classic, and the Cruising Nationals Hot Rod Festival.
Add the annual Deni Fest, Big Sky Blues and Roots Festival, Deniliquin Rodeo, Easter Tennis Tournament, the Anzac Day and Caulfield Cup Day race meetings, and Deniliquin really is the event capital of the Murray Region.
Property Code: 3123
Motel InformationRestaurant Facilities: -Liquor Licence: -Restaurant: -Lease: -