52HF - Better Than a Lease with a Huge 30%+ Net return
- Better than $4,000 Net per week.
- Owner has made his money and wants the property sold.
- Exceptionally solid business, continual cashflow with huge upside.
- Huge three bedroom spacious residence.
- 3 gaming machines: 2 Players Choice and 1 King of the Nile.
- TAB facilities and is equipped with a pool table, dart board and music vending machine. It has monitors for viewing on Fox and Sky channels.
- Dining room provides seating for 30+ people inside and a further 60 outside.
- Straight-forward operation, easily managed or a great starter.
- Well-located on established tourist route.
- Long term owner retiring. The current owner has operated the business for the past 30 years.
- Plenty of potential to introduce fresh ideas.
- 13 rooms with a sleeping capacity of 30.
- On about 7,474 m2 of land.
- Local school well established and a true part of the community.
Recent improvements include:
- Low energy heaters in all rooms.
- Low energy lead lights throughout hotel.
- Exterior repainted; roof in progress.
- Hot water is supplied from roof-mounted solar panels.
Detailed property report available with financials and supporting documentation.
Located in a picturesque country town between the Snowies and the Sapphire Coast, the Delegate Hotel is what locals and travellers alike recognise as a real country pub. The hotel operates a simple single bar, food is available at the counter or in a good-sized dining room, the 3 poker machines and the pool table offer entertainment and the weary can rest up in one of the 13 rooms.
Turnover approximately $17,000 per week.
Contact Michael Herringe from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 52HF (quote when enquiring)
Property Code: 1501
Hotel InformationRestaurant Facilities: -Liquor Licence: -Restaurant: -Lease: -