2532ML - Superb Motel, Best Position, Exceptional Returns
- Best positioned motel in Dalby, Central and Quiet.
- Confidence is high in the region with $5billion in projects already approved.
- Business in this area is strong with multiple projects including 3 power stations, 12 solar farms, largest wind farm in Australia has just commenced construction.
- Area benefits with 25 year gas contract with the Queensland Government to supply gas to the Australian market.
- The Toowoomba 2nd range crossing due to open in 2019 which will make Dalby the first major town heading west from Brisbane.
- Many businesses investing in the anticipated surge this will bring into Dalby with the recent opening of Bunnings and Aldi and upgrades to other retail outlets.
- Wellcamp International Airport, 40 mins from Dalby, will generate many new opportunities including export of local produce.
- Recent upgrades to Dalby sale yards which has seen record cattle sales.
- Dalby is the gas generating hub and renewable energy hub of Queensland.
- Strong Government accommodation provider.
- 12 month Occupancy 75% and climbing.
- 4 Star standard, meticulously maintained, nothing to spend.
- Massive 33% return.
- Excellent lease conditions with 28 years remaining.
- Scope to increase tariffs will increase profits further.
- Too good an opportunity to miss, come and take a look.
Net Profit $378,865 for 2018/19
Contact Mark Tuck and Michael Philpott from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2532ML (quote when enquiring)
Property Code: 3299
Motel InformationRestaurant Facilities: -Liquor Licence: -Restaurant: -Lease: -