2551MF - Fantastic Country Location for a Motel/Hotel
- Easily Operated by a couple or family
- 13 ensuite motel rooms
- Ideal Family retreat/lifestyle business opportunity
- Fantastic country setting
- Plenty of room left to grow
- Convenient Highway location between Melbourne and Adelaide
- Near the Grampians National Park
- The property offers a tranquil setting for the weary traveller
- Fully licensed with a combination of income revenue
- Restaurant able to seat 60
- Bread and Beer Cafe Bar a welcome new addition to the property
- Australia Post Agency
Set on 7.5 acres of land with Western Highway frontage offering excellent exposure in the tourist location of the Grampians. The land is split into three paddocks, with the rear of the land bordering William Creek. Right next door to the Giant Koala.
Net profit: $79,132 for 2016/17
Contact Barry Bolwell from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2551MF (quote when enquiring)
Location: Dadswells Bridge. It is located on Mt William Creek at the northern tip of the Grampians National Park, and famous for the Giant Koala - a 14m high fibreglass and bronze structure, built in 1988 next to the service station and tavern on the highway.
Property Code: 2888
Motel InformationRestaurant Facilities: -Liquor Licence: -Restaurant: -Lease: -
Hotel InformationRestaurant Facilities: -Liquor Licence: -Restaurant: -Lease: -