2194MF - Huge $90k Price Drop Outstanding Opportunity Unbelievable Price
- Rare Freehold opportunity that has recently been refurbished and considerable upgrade works undertaken!
- 10 well maintained units that offer a huge upside after the renovations and presentation enhancements.
- Genuine Bed and Breakfast - no evening meals but a comfortable walk to a number of eateries.
- Easily operated and the owners are reluctantly selling.
- Ground floor units with main road frontage.
- Walking distance to CBD restaurants and hotels for dinner.
- Inspection is highly recommended.
- Affordable room rates.
- Continental or cooked breakfast to rooms.
- Walking distance to Restaurants and Hotels for dinner.
- Friendly service without disrupting guests' privacy.
- Easy access to all amenities.
- Pick-up from Cunnamulla Airport can be arranged by the motel.
The guests have the ultimate say with: (Robyn LJ Brisbane) on Trip advisor: "The attention to detail to very clear. The rooms are immaculate. Great facilities, comfy beds, great service. An oasis in the outback. Very well-appointed rooms. The guys are great. Would stay here anytime and every time I'm back this town."
Net profit $108,752 for 2016/17
Contact Michael Philpott and Mark English from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2194MF (quote when enquiring)
Location: The town of Cunnamulla, which is the largest of the four towns in the Paroo Shire, is situated on the banks of the Warrego River (700 km west of Brisbane) and is the southern starting point on the Matilda Highway. The town currently has a population of about 1,500 and is an integrated community of indigenous and non-indigenous people.
Apart from the natural attractions of native flora and fauna found in the Cunnamulla district, the town has a number of historical sites of interest, listed on the Heritage Trail including the well-known Robber's Tree.
For a small town, Cunnamulla has many activities, including many race days, the Cunnamulla Outback Masters Games, Wyandra Rodeo, the Cooper Creek to Cunnamulla Bike Ride, Wyandra Polocrosse, Clay Target Shooting, Cunnamulla Sheep Show, Paroo Pony club reunion, Yowah Craft Day, Yowah Opal Festival, Polocrosse, the PBR Australia Bull Ride and of course the Cunnamulla Fella Festival.
Property Code: 2546
Motel InformationRestaurant Facilities: -Liquor Licence: -Restaurant: -Lease: -