1008CPF - Everything is Already Done, so Take Over and Reap the Rewards
- Currently run by a couple who are ready to retire
- Immaculate 7.5 acre tourist park - member of KUI Park Group
- Located on busy highway
- 24 deluxe cabins, 8 ensuite sites, 65 powered sites and 30 non-powered sites
- 2 camp kitchens; one seating up to 20 people and the other seating up to 80 people
- Wood fired and gas barbeques, a fire pit and picnic area
- Pool and children’s play ground
- Cafe/Restaurant onsite offering a variety of options; breakfast, lunch, buffet dinner and a la carte dining
- Two amenities blocks and laundry facilities
- Extensive improvements have been made to all cabins and the property, so nothing to spend
- Owners residence is a large charming Queenslander with 4 bedrooms, wrap around veranda and extra big yard
- Residence can also be used as two separate lock up residences.
Set on 7.5 acres of rolling lawns and gardens, this caravan park offers a variety of 4 star accommodation and plenty of green space for families, groups and clubs.
The current owners have undertaken many improvements to the park over their 11 years, creating a much sort after quality tourist park with lots of return guests. They are now ready to retire, which presents an ideal opportunity for a buyer to take over and reap the rewards!
Turnover: $640,000 (including GST)expected for 2017/18
Net Profit: $390,000 expected for 2017/18
Contact Mark English from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 1008CPF (quote when enquiring)
Location: Crows Nest is located 44 km north-east of Toowoomba on the New England Highway. It is an easy commute to Toowoomba for pleasure or business. Although located in the region defined as the Darling Downs, Crows Nest is hilly country on the eastern slopes of the Great Dividing Range.
Crows Nest is a vibrant town that prides itself on being friendly and welcoming and is safe and secure for residents and visitors with a population of 1,596. It offers a mix of localised services, businesses and industry. There is a selection of shops and cafes; a butcher, baker, supermarket, two banks (one a community branch jointly managed by a local committee), produce stores, newsagent, library and art gallery as well as arts and crafts in and around the town.
Crows Nest is close enough to Toowoomba to service any personal and business needs but far enough away to retain that country lifestyle feel. The area is well suited for small to mid-size retail, professional services, over 50’s lifestyle living and small manufacturing facilities. Many retirees find the area ideal for its climate, natural beauty and the lack of intrusive development - while still close to major services. It is a great place to bring up young children in a safe and rich environment.
Property Code: 2756