2600ML - Reliable Money-Making Business with a Huge 43% Return
- Property continues to grow in COVID-19 Market. Up 14% in May 2020 compared to May 2019. This is a rare diamond opportunity!
- Safe and established opportunity with significant return business.
- 25 years remain on the lease from October 2020.
- Approximately 4,000 sqm.
- Extensively refurbished.
- 18 very popular suites that incorporate a mixture of queen, twin and family accommodation options.
- Significant parking areas.
- 50 seat breakfast room that is very popular with bus and group bookings in addition to guests.
- Highly established systems computerised reservation system (Little Hotelier) in place.
- Owner operated with support from three reliable casual staff members.
- Awarded a certificate of Excellence five years running by Trip Advisor, a number 1 ranking from Booking.com and has been rated a very high 9.1/10 by Expedia.
- Features landscaped gardens and lawns, saltwater pool, barbeque and outdoor entertaining /picnic area.
The residence offers a well-appointed kitchen, open plan living/dining area, three bedrooms with built-in robes, main bathroom and shared laundry that is accessed internally from the residence and office areas.
Net Profit: $208,903 for 2019/20
Contact Michael Philpott from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2600ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: Corryong is a small town in Victoria, 120 kms east of Albury-Wodonga, near the upper reaches of the Murray River and close to the New South Wales border. The largest township within Towong Shire is Corryong with a population of approximately 1,200 people. Corryong is undoubtedly the jewelled centre piece of the magnificent region known as the Upper Murray. The township offers visitors great variety of shopping, accommodation, eateries, self-drive tours and sporting facilities.
Property Code: 3295
Motel InformationRestaurant Facilities: -Liquor Licence: -Restaurant: -Lease: -