Corryong Country Inn & Riley`s Restaurant, VIC - 1P0052
EXCLUSIVE TO MHB
Fantastic Leasehold Opportunity!
Brand new 25 year lease direct from the owners.
Immaculately presented, this superb boutique Motel and Restaurant is rich with history and packed with charm.
Presenting 9 well-appointed ground floor Motel suites with a diverse range of room options plus ample on-site guest parking for both the Motel and Restaurant, large commercial kitchen, commercial laundry plus guest laundry facilities, an outdoor seating area and very good signage.
Beautifully restored, the fully licenced and popular Riley's Restaurant provides an extensive menu and beverage list to diners and Motel guests. The restaurant can also cater for functions, weddings and conferences etc. A separate spacious 3 bedroom family residence, with a huge backyard, citrus trees and sheds completes the package all within a short stroll to the vibrant town centre and school.
Key features of the Motel & Restaurant:
* Approx. 36.5% Buyers Yield
* Multiple incomes streams from accommodation and onsite restaurant
* Quality boutique motel set within low maintenance lawns and gardens
* Strong corporate client base, and repeat trade from locals and tourists
* The Man From Snowy River Bush Festival and other yearly events
* Iconic Snowy Mountain Hydro Electric Scheme power stations M1 & M2
* Surrounded by mountains, rivers, waterfalls and national parks
* Restored restaurant with beer garden area
* Fully licenced venue
* Private 3 bedroom residence with huge backyard
* Short stroll to the main street and school
This is a truly exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic operator wanting a business and lifestyle change within a wonderful community and popular location.
An inspection will not disappoint!
* Freehold also available - $1,750,000.00
Contact Ian McDonald direct to arrange an inspection of this superb property.
Motel InformationRestaurant Facilities: -Liquor Licence: -Restaurant: -Lease: -
Other Features / Notes
Leasehold, Motel, OTHER OPPORTUNITY, VIC - North East