384ML - Walk to CBD, Minimal Maintenance Opportunity to Make $$$$
- Low rent ratio $78,789 + GST.
- Motel is located right at the heart of this beautiful country town.
- 22 units B/B motel (14 ground floor and 8 upstairs).
- Roughly half way between Sydney and Melbourne, only 2 minutes walk from town centre.
- Motel offers free Wi-Fi and a free airport shuttle service.
- Guests enjoy a barbeque area and free on-site parking.
- Local attractions include, Cricket Captains Walk, Bradman's Birthplace, Heritage Centre, Creative Arts and Cultural Centre.
A great starter motel with a spacious residence and central kitchen adjoining the reception. The owners have been in the property for a number of years and have decided they want to move on to another adventure, creating a rare opportunity.
Turnover: $377,746 for 2015/16
Turnover: $352,739 for 2014/15
Net profit $129,499 for 2015/16
Contact Michael Philpott from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 384ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: Cootamundra Shire, consisting of Cootamundra and the villages of Stockinbingal and Wallendbeen, has a combined population of around 7,500 people who have chosen to live there because of the community spirit, the affordable lifestyle, the natural setting, the different choices of rural, residential, village or town living, the retail, health, education and cultural services, the prosperous economy and easy access to Canberra, Sydney, Melbourne, the mountains, the outback and the coast.
Cootamundra is a thriving centre for sport, history and the arts and boasts a strong commercial and services sector. The town is surrounded by classic undulating agricultural land and villages rich in heritage and is centrally located between Sydney and Melbourne; less than two hours drive from Canberra and is just off the major road transport route, the Hume Highway.
Cootamundra is a vibrant, happening place which always looks to the future without abandoning the past. The combination of town and country, tradition and development, makes it particularly appealing. Cootamundra remains renowned for producing quality beef, lamb, and wool and is one of the state's highest yielding wheat and canola regions.
Property Code: 2219