1552ML - New Entry Level Leasehold Opportunity with 4-bedroom Residence
- Well located new 30-year leasehold
- 21 generous recently improved rooms. Carpet, paint and some renovated bathrooms
- Spacious footprint of land
- Operational upside inclusive of the 50-seat restaurant, bar and liquor license which are not currently utilised
- Well position rental starting point, indexed to CPI only
- Occupancy upside for the incoming purchaser
- Genuine opportunity to consolidate and grow this business to future proof a strong sale when you are ready.
Tourism Brokers are excited to bring to market an affordable 21 room brand-new leasehold opportunity. This first time to market business offering ensures a 30 plus year lease has the rental ratio to turnover supportive of a likely valuation. Thus, providing a platform to perform in your first, last, or, in between motel. The motel is close to the CBD and set back from the highway for peace and quiet.
Net Profit $76,668 for 2018/19
Contact James Carrick from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 1552ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: Coonabarabran is home to more than 3,000 countryside dwellers. The town is located in Warrumbungle Shire in New South Wales and is 451 kms away from the north-western part of Sydney and 161 kms north-east of Dubbo. This peaceful town is known for its spectacular view of the mountain ranges that outline the area and is a popular gateway to the Warrumbungle Range and the Pilliga Forest. Coonabarabran is known for its Town Clock and for being the "Astronomy Capital of Australia" with close access to some of the largest telescopes in town. There are museums, caravan parks, observatories, and shopping centers in the area. Camping, stargazing, and sight-seeing can also be fun activities for the family.
Property Code: 3410
Motel InformationRestaurant Facilities: -Liquor Licence: -Restaurant: -Lease: -